Want to jump right into Group Sessions?
The purpose of the test-out is to prove to the coaches that you can execute the movements with proper form and safety before you are integrated with the group.
- Be a healthy individual including major injuries and illness.
- Be proficient with the 9 core movements including: Air Squat, Front Squat, Over-Head Squat, Standing Press, Push Press, Push Jerk, Deadlift, Power Clean, and Power Snatch. A couple of extra movements tested on are: the Kettle Bell Swing, and GHD sit up.
- Be able to pass a metabolic conditioning test by performing a WOD
Here is what you will need to do:
- Please email us at… firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait until a coach gets back with you with a time.
- Show up when planned with the following filled out waiver (JSTF-Health-Assessment-and-Waiver5Apr), be well hydrated and ready to work-out.
- Bring your A-GAME!
I’m looking to join your CrossFit group. Please respond with any opening dates and times for a test out..
Donald, stop by the Combat Fitness tent and look for Sherri. She can set up your test out.